AIM
Diokatsu

NMH 2 headed boy 8bit remix NMH 2 headed boy 8bit remix

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT

This is amazing. Please do more of these. It's funny, nostalgic and well-made to boot. Thank you for this.

Revolve/Resolve Revolve/Resolve

I don't really know but...

This is definitely your best song. It's finished and well-made from start to finished. It's sad, and beautiful and full of melancholy, but with some innate power forming. The idea feels resolved and everything flows seamlessly together. Cool.

TheUprising1 responds:

Thanks for the review, Bro.
That decription actually fits the mood rather accurately. Especially the power forming part.

- TheUprising

Þú ert það sem þú gerir (DEMO) Þú ert það sem þú gerir (DEMO)

Really Liked

Overall I loved it. I would have liked some alterations on the chord progression in the dist. guitar part, but overall it was a nice song. Definitely something I could see in a game.

Einsemd, myrkrinu hrópaði Einsemd, myrkrinu hrópaði

Nicely Done Bro

IMHO, I think the drums are almost a bit too prominent, but I still enjoyed it. I maybe would have enjoyed it more without as many cymbals, like hi-hats and crash, and other pieces of a more typical rock drum set. Not sure how to say that.

Still, I liked it. Good job.

Thanks! :D
I think I know what you mean about the drums. I think I'll try some minimalistic idm drums for the finished version, like, the same beat but samples that rather sound like clicks and claps. That could actually work I think.

- TheUprising

Decessus (PRE) Decessus (PRE)

Awesome

To put on problem I had with it, the drums sound unnatural at some points. Otherwise, I really, really like this. Great job.

Thanks alot :D
And I know what you mean about the drums. I'll try to fix it. Perhaps a bit of mixing and a filter will help, I'll just try around a bit.

- TheUprising

Literary Adventure! Literary Adventure!

Oh...

This was actually pretty interesting. You should try and diversify this piece a bit more, but you have a lot to work with. Good job!

I'm Sorry (FULL) I'm Sorry (FULL)

Actually

I like the drums. I think they bring a lot of energy, movement and direction. It makes the song feel more solid and potentially even more epic. What might be cool would be to have the drums climax at some point and then get really subtle. But it's really good as it is.

TheUprising1 responds:

Thank you! Finally someone writes a review who likes the drums xD
And yeah, I actually had a drum climax in there, but didn't like it anymore, so I copied the first pattern over it. So much about composing techniques. xD But I'll keep that in mind when I rework my songs after the demo CD.

- TheUprising

just another day (FULL) just another day (FULL)

I won't lie

It's kinda dope. Like it's seriously cool. It feels really full and complete, like a good piece of writing or a beautiful painting. Great job.

Thanks!
I really put alot into this, so it's nice to hear people actually like it :D

-TheUprising

CV: Injection CV: Injection

Great sh*t

You're all bros. It's like an ambient breakcore sound, like a fusion between Aphex Twin and Venetian Snares. Really golden.

StaticStigma responds:

Thanks! Those bands are actually two of our influences, haha!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Cool

You're an amazing artist. i really can't say anything more. i got introduced to you through rhythm games and now you have got to be one of my favorite electronic artists.